hours minutes seconds
UNDP Graduate Program 2021
Are you having a relevant master’s degree with not more than one year of work experience? Or a relevant bachelor’s degree with between 2 to 3 years of work experience after this degree? And do you have plans of working in international development with UNDP? Apply for the UNDP Graduate program 2021.
UNDP is launching a new and exciting 2-year Graduate Program that will equip outstanding young graduates with skills and experience required to kick-start their career in international development and accelerate progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), build better futures, and make a positive difference in the world.
A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance)
- A competitive salary
- Tickect for travel between your location and the duty station
- Paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Health and disability Insurance
- You must be a citizen of one of the countries where UNDP works to support the SDGs. Citizens of the following countries are particularly encouraged: Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan Bahrain, Botswana, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Chad, Central African Republic, Comoros, Cook Islands, Congo (Rep. of Djibouti, Eswatini, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Yemen.
- Applicants must have a relevant master’s degree with not more than one year of work experience. Or a relevant Bachelor’s degree with between 2 to 3 years of work experience after this degree.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that you are able to work effectively in English in a professional context. For some positions, a working knowledge of French, Arabic or Spanish, may be a strong asset.
- In particular, they are encouraging women and or individuals from minority groups indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities to apply. Graduates who are the first apply
Note that for this 2021 cohort, the application and selection process will be conducted in English. You are required to complete your application in English.